VISITS & PRESENTATIONS
I enjoy doing presentations for students in grade 5 and up, and also for adult groups including libraries, civic and social clubs, and more. I'm always happy to adjust my presentation to school curriculum and my audience's interests.
School presentations can be interactive and can address the content of any or all of my books, the broader questions of history, or the research and/or writing process.
Some previous non-school presentations:
- National Air and Space Museum
- Northern Virginia Welcome Club
- Centreville Library
- City of Fairfax Library
- Fall for the Book
- Washington Writers Conference
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
- Bethel Hebrew Congregation
- Aviation Historical Society
- National Charity League
- American Association of University Women
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION